Loading...
Home

Go beyond

IT GOES BEYOND FASHION. IT IS A COMMITMENT.

No description set

 The future of the planet and our own future is too important for us to stand idly by.   We are therefore committed to you, and to our partners and suppliers in promoting more environmentally friendly practices and behaviour. Specifically, we work to continuously improve energy and water efficiency, reduce emissions, reduce and recover waste and minimise the impact on ecosystems.

We are naturally committed to guaranteeing the safety and well-being of all the people who visit, work and/or interact with us, as well as promoting policies and actions that contribute to equality, diversity and inclusion.

In this page we show you how we keep our commitment. You can count on us. Can we count on you too?

TOGETHER WE MAKE A CHANGE.

GO BEYOND

THE 4 PILLARS

1. Sustainable Buildings

2. Aware Consumers

3. Resilient Communities

4. Stakeholders Involved

Learn more

GO BEYOND

IT GOES BEYOND FASHION. IT'S A COMMITMENT

We are true to our word when we say that everything we do meets strict criteria as substantiated in best practice certifications.

GO BEYOND

IT GOES BEYOND FASHION. IT IS ENERGY EFFICIENCY.

- Photovoltaic panels

We have installed 1,274 photovoltaic panels on an area of 2,967 square metres, which produce an annual average of 947Mwh, the energy equivalent of powering more than 280 homes.

  With this we have achieved a reduction of:

  • 30% per year on energy purchase;

  • 445 tonnes of CO2/year.

- Car park lights

We have replaced the car park lamp posts with 160 new ones, powered by solar and wind energy. 70% of our luminaires in this car park are powered by renewable energies, and the remaining 30% by low-intensity LED technology, which represent a common energy efficiency gain of around 90%.

  • At Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet we use exclusively LED lights and all the corridors and technical areas have presence detection sensors.

GO BEYOND

IT GOES BEYOND FASHION. IT IS WATER EFFICIENCY.

We have installed all over the shopping center:

  • Low-flow taps;

  • Dual flush cisterns;

  • Low-flow urinals;

  • Low-flow shower heads;

  • Smart irrigation with weather control (borehole + drinking water)

  • Solenoid valves in all toilets to control leaks and avoid wasting water.

These initiatives have already led to a 12 per cent reduction in average water consumption. For 2024, a project is under development that will enable the installation of automatic leak detection equipment and a rainwater harvesting system.

No description set

GO BEYOND.

IT GOES BEYOND FASHION. IT IS WASTE REDUCTION AND RECOVERY.

We are committed to reducing and recovering waste because we believe that making something new from what already exists is the beginning of positive change and a more sustainable future.

  • We manage 100 per cent of our waste, 60 per cent of which is recyclable and 40 per cent of which is used to produce energy;

  • We have nine air-conditioned rooms, equipped with water and ready to recycle different types of waste.

GO BEYOND

IT’S MORE THAN FASHION. IT’S BIODIVERSITY.

Sítio das Hortas’ Environmental Animation Centre

This space is dedicated to environmental education and sustainable development and is the result of a partnership between the City Council, the Institute for Nature Conservation and Forests (ICNF - “Instituto de Conservação da Natureza e Florestas”) and Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet. Consisting of two distinct areas – Sítio das Hortas and Pinhal das Areias – the Environmental Animation Centre's mission is to raise awareness among the school community of the need to adopt and value good environmental practices in order to preserve the environment and utilise its natural resources. 

You can visit this place every day from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (1 November to 15 March until 6 p.m.)

No description set

Can’t wait to get your hands on the best deals?

Discover

Our brandsLatest offersRestaurants

Need help?

If you don't know it already, the Fashion Club is the Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet customer loyalty programme that rewards your preference and the purchases you make at our Centre. Find out all you can win and become a member today.

Become a Member
Av. Euro 2004, 2890-154 Alcochete Portugal+351 212 343 501 (chamada para rede fixa nacional)
All Terms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCookie Policy

© Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet 2023