UnionPay International provides high quality, cost effective and secure cross-border payment services to the world’s largest cardholder base and ensures convenient local services to a growing number of global UnionPay cardholders and merchants.
List of stores that accept UnionPay at Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet:
- Active Pharma
- Adolfo Dominguez
- Ana Sousa
- Bikini A Porter
- Bimba Y Lola
- Blue Kids
- Boutique dos Relógios
- Carolina Herrera
- Cañas y Tapas
- Elisabeth Videira by Carven
- Ericeira Surf & Skate
- Fifty Factory - Cortefiel Group
- Giovanni Galli
- Hamburgueria Portuguesa by Farnel
- Hugo Boss
- Mike Davis
- Outcat - a Loja do Gato Preto
- Onitsuka Tiger
- Pierre Cardin
- Purificación Garcia
- Quinta Essência
- Rolling Luggage
- Suits Inc
- Sunglass Hut
- The Body Shop
- Tommy Hilfiger
In Portugal, all ATMs accept UnionPay cards for withdrawing Euro. UnionPay chip cards are accepted at the ATMs of SIBS, and there are the signage of SIBS and UnionPay on the ATMs or on the ATMs screen.
Free access throughout the whole centre. Find the network FREEPORT FREE WIFI and follow the instructions.
This free service that you will find available at our Information Point will let you leave in a secure way all of your shopping bags and luggage, in order for you to continue shopping confortably.
Underground Price list:
Daily rate 1€/day
Available parking spaces:
1600 spaces in the outdoor park; 875 spaces in the underground park.
Customer information and support service hub located near the south entrance.
Open from 10am to 10pm from Sunday to Thursday and from 10am to 11pm on Friday, Saturday and on the eve of public holidays.
For further information, please contact:
+351 212 343 501
Tax Free Shopping
COMING FROM OUTSIDE THE EU?
Save up to 15% and collect your cash Tax Refund immediately at unicambio store.
Only valid for non-EU residents.
- Spend at least €61.50 on shopping, per day and per store, and ask for the Tax Free form.
- Submit the form at the Unicâmbio store and receive immediate reimbursement in cash.
- Get the forms stamped in the customs office and deposit them in one of the airport's post boxes or submit them at a Unicâmbio store, a Premier Tax Free or Global Blue Desk.
For more information, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS TAX FREE?
Tax-Free is exemption from Value Added Tax (VAT) for travellers who reside outside the European Union.
As a non-EU resident, you may require the refund of this tax and, therefore, do your shopping free of the tax burden.
MAY ANYONE BUY TAX-FREE IN PORTUGAL?
No. Only citizens who reside outside the European Union may request VAT reimbursements in Portugal. Therefore, citizens from the following countries are ineligible for Tax-Free: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (Including Monaco), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and United Kingdom (Including the Isle of Man).
WHAT IS THE VAT RATE IN PORTUGAL?
All retail prices include a VAT rate over the basic price, pre-tax. In Portugal this rate is of 23%. This VAT rate corresponds to 18.7% of the retail selling price.
IS THERE A MINIMUM AMOUNT FOR TAX-FREE PURCHASES IN PORTUGAL?
Yes. In Portugal, the minimum amount is €61.50.
MAY I USE THE TAX-FREE SYSTEM IN ALL MY EXPENSES?
You may not require the reimbursement of VAT for the purchase of services (such as hotel and restaurant expenses, or leases), or products you consume during your stay in Portugal, or which you do not take back to your Country of origin.
WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO GET TAX FREE REFUNDS?
To obtain tax-free reimbursements you must go to Unicâmbio and present the forms submitted in the shops, duly completed, along with your passport and credit card.
TAX-FREE SHOPPING GOLDEN RULES.
Tax-Free forms must be completed at the shop (Mandatory information: Traveller’s Name, Passport No. and Country of Residence);
The traveller shall leave the European Union within three months of the date of the purchases;
The traveller shall get the forms stamped at the Customs Service, and be ready to show the products in question.
TOURING STROLLERS FOR CHILDREN
Free service for children, available at the Information Centre.
Free service available at the Information Centre.
Do your shopping free of worries and take up 3 times less luggage space.
Point of sale: Information Centre
CHARGE ON THE GO SHOPPING
Do your shopping without worrying about your mobile device’s battery.
Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet provides the service chargeonthegoshopping, via which you can borrow a portable charger from us.
Available at the Information Centre.
Now you can earn miles with your shopping!
HOW TO EARN MILES WITH FREEPORT FASHION OUTLET:
- Shop at Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet;
- Require that your proofs of purchase are identified with your TAP Victoria member No.;
- Submit the proofs of payment, along with your TAP Victoria member card, in the Information Centre, and convert your purchases into miles (minimum conversion value: €100, earned in Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet's shops and restaurants)
1€ (MINIMUM €100 IN PURCHASES) = 1 MILE
1€ (MINIMUM €1500 IN PURCHASES) = 2 MILES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The miles may only be earned by customers who submit - at the Information Centre - payment proofs on the day of the respective purchases (payment proofs of previous dates shall not be accepted), with the TAP Victoria member number (proving that the purchases were made by the member);
- Proofs of purchase of tobacco, gambling and cell phone top-ups are excluded;
- The miles shall be credited up to 1 month and a half after the date of purchase;
- Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet miles do not accumulate with miles from other TAP Victoria partnerships already in place in the centre.